Saturday, April 7, 2012

World Variety

Some of the proceeds went to Tohoku's recovery.
So this is what KitKat has out lately. The World Variety pack. It's got regular KitKat minis from Australia, England, and Japan. I wasn't at all surprised to find that the Japanese one was darker and less sweet than the others. It's pretty well known that the milk chocolate of the west isn't quite so popular here and that the chocolate tends to be a bit more bitter. I wasn't expecting there to be a difference between Australia and England though. I can't really say which one is sweeter, if that's even what the difference was, mainly because this post was written a few weeks after the actual tasting. But I do remember that I liked the Australian KitKat best. But all three were pretty delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment