Sunday, April 22, 2012

Puddings


Custard Pudding 03/2009
The theme this time is puddings. I'm not really a fan of pudding here. It's a lot like flan, which something else I'm not a huge fan of. The texture and I just don't get along very well. Anyway, in KitKat format, the texture isn't such a problem. The amount of sugar trying to rot out my teeth might be though. They're all quite sweet. Anyway, here we go.

Custard Pudding Big Bar 03/2010
We've got the standard Custard Pudding. They keep releasing this flavor, sometimes in different forms like the Big Bar. There's also Mango Pudding, which I actually do like because mango is delicious. And finally, there's Caramel Pudding. I don't remember how it's different from the standard custard pudding, but I can guess.

Well, there you have it for puddings... I wonder what I can manage for the next theme.

Mango Pudding multi pack 07/2009
Caramel Pudding 09/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment