Monday, April 23, 2012

Desserts

I've finally got less than 20 KitKats to post and I'm running out of themes. After this desserts post, I'm not sure what to do! Anyway....

Aloe Yogurt 06/2010
Framboise 04/2010

 The first one is Framboise from 2010. It was definitely berry-ish, but I'm not sure I can say more than that. I don't really remember liking it, but as I've said many times, I don't really remember many of these. That's the trouble with starting a blog 3 years late.

I do remember the next one though. I remember being surprised by how much it tasted just like the real thing. Aloe Yogurt is so good! It's better as actual yogurt, but the KitKat was delicious!
Dessert Pack 11/2011
Strawberry Cake 06/2010










The next one is Strawberry Cake. I'm nearly 100% positive that it tasted just like any of the other strawberry flavors. It might have been a bit sweeter, I guess.

There was also a dessert pack. I wasn't going to get it because it had Custard Pudding in it, and I've had the custard pudding twice already. But I couldn't resist the Tiramisu.  

Pumpkin Cheesecake 09/2011
And last but not least is Pumpkin Cheesecake. This one was much more recent. It wasn't particularly pumpkiny, but it was really yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment