Tuesday, April 17, 2012

More omiyage flavors

Soy Sauce (09/2009)
It's been a while since I've done a strictly Omiyage post. So here we go. I remember being super disappointed by the Soy Sauce (しょうゆ風味) one. It was so promising and so disappointing. I remember that it actually reminded me of pancakes. It was surprisingly sweet is what I'm trying to say.




Uji Matcha (05/2010)
After that, we've got Uji Matcha (宇治抹茶). (Uji is a city in Kyoto Prefecture, and Matcha is of course green tea.) And from Kobe, there's Kobe Pudding (神戸プリン風味). I'm sure the Matcha one was yummy and slightly bitter, whereas the Pudding one was too sweet. From the Shikoku area, I got a Citrus Blend (柑橘黄金ブレンド).



Kobe Pudding (05/2010)
Citrus Blend (05/2010)









Strawberry Cheesecake (08/2010)
It was probably quite good. And finally, I bought one at Village Vanguard so it's not so much an omiyage as it's just a Regional flavor. Anyway, it's Yokohama's KitKat and it's Strawberry Cheesecake. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment