Thursday, April 19, 2012

Japanese style

Caramelized Sweet Potato 02/2009
So "Japanese style" might be a little redundant since these are all exclusive-to-Japan KitKats. But anyway, these are flavors that happen to be a bit more Japanese than the other ones still left to post. The first one is Caramelized Sweet Potato (大学芋). I can't decided if I like the real thing, because it's a little stickier and harder than I prefer. But the flavor is alright. As for the KitKat, it was much too long ago.



Kinako 07/2009
Kinako Ohagi 09/2009











After that is a two pack mixed bag. Chocolate minis, of course, and Soybean flour (キナコ). I always feel that Kinako has a peanut butter feel to it. So I liked the KitKat but I was a tad confused. There was also a Kinako Ohagi KitKat. I've never actually had the real deal before, so I can't really comment on how authentic the taste was. Not that I can remember anyway.


Roasted Sweet Potato 11/2009
The last one is another two pack mixed bag. Chocolate minis, again, and Roasted Sweet Potato (焼き芋). Now, I'm a fan of real roasted sweet potatoes. But I do not care for the flavor in sweets hardly at all. So this one is definitely not in my list of favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment