Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Soda Flavors

Ramune (06/2009)
So, I'm on a roll getting some of these old KitKats posted. Yay me! Anyway, this time around we're going soda-themed. Starting with the best one - Ramune! Lots of people know Ramune, the soda in the crazy glass bottle and the marble, right? And because of the shape and opening mechanism, there's actually only about two swigs of soda actually in the bottle. But I digress. The Ramune KitKat was great because the chocolate was the same color blue as the bag. And that's always fun.

Ume Soda (07/2009)
After that, there's Ginger Ale, which if memory serves me correctly, was quite yummy but sweet. I also had Ume Soda. I can't remember that one at all. So I'm gonna say it was nothing special. And finally there was a double soda pack - Cola and Lemon Squash. I don't remember either. But knowing my general tastes in soda, I probably liked the Lemon Squash but not the Cola. Anyway....another 3 down. Only about 45 more to go!


Ginger Ale (10/2009)

Double Soda (07/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment