Monday, January 27, 2014

Chocolatory: Sakura Green Tea

I happened to end up with a free Saturday afternoon and a friend that wanted to hang out. I suggested Ikebukuro because it's pretty convenient for us. And I wanted to stop by the KitKat Chocolatory again. I was hoping to be able to get one of the other flavors but I wasn't actually expecting to have much luck. And my friend and I got there only to find all but one flavor was sold out and there was a line going out of the entire department store! Luckily the one flavor in stock was Sakura Matcha! And they hadn't sold out by the time it was our turn. The KitKat gods were shining down on us!

Sakura Green Tea 2014/01

If I had enough foresight to know how delicious this was going to be, I would have bought more than the two boxes that I bought. I bought two so that I could share with people, but I quickly realized I wanted a box to myself. Darn. The regular sakura matcha is delicious but it's more matcha than sakura. This one has a very clear sakura taste. And I love sakura. If you don't like that flavor, this is not for you. If you do like it, we might end up fighting over a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment