Sunday, March 11, 2012

KitKats from someone amazing

The other day I got an attempted delivery notice in the mail. I wasn't expecting anything so I had no idea what I could be getting. Well, anyway the next day the box was successfully delivered. I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my friends had sent me a box of snacks! She had gone on a trip to Kyoto and picked up one of the local KitKats - Houjicha (Roasted Green Tea). In addition, she sent Rilakkuma's hotcake and Mos Burger's  rich white chocolate ones.


I've had the houjicha ones before but I've never had a box, so the picture I had before was just of one individually wrapped KitKat. It's probably one of my favorites - just the right amount of tea flavor and sweetness.
 
The hotcake ones are what one would expect. Sweet and hotcake-y. Great for kids and Rilakkuma! The Mos Burger Noukou White (Rich white) were suuuuuuper yummy. Neither my friend nor I can figure out white Mos Burger has a special KitKat. We also have no idea why it would be this flavor. But it's yummy and cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment