Saturday, February 4, 2012

More Omiyage KitKats (cont.)

One of my friends went traveling and then mailed me some KitKats. She's super sweet!

Kawagoe is a city in Saitama prefecture. It's nicknamed "Little Edo" because it's still got a touch of the old era. It's also famous for sweet potatoes. I haven't been yet, but I've heard you can get sweet potato coffee and beer! Why haven't I been there yet? I'm not a huge fan of sweet potato flavoring though I love sweet potatoes, so these weren't my favorite KitKats.

She also when to the north for some red leaf viewing. She found these KitKats from that area. There's Yamagata's Cherry and Tochigi Strawberry. I love fresh cherries but not really cherry things. And as you may be able to guess, the strawberry ones tasted like any other strawberry one. Not bad though!
Tochigi Strawberry
Yamagata Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment